Monday, March 2, 2009

Three Ways to Reach Out in Love

I'm a big fan of Servant Evangelism - both the concept and the website. If you've never visited there, I encourage you to do so! There are literally thousands of small, inexpensive ways to show the world you care because Jesus cares and to do it with flair. So I'll be sharing a few occasionally as they come to mind.

Here are three to get you started:

Use your computer and printer to create business cards with scriptures, Christian graphics, etc. and your contact information on the back if you want. Attach these to:

• A mint with the saying "God's Love is Mint for You" or "I Mint for You to Know Jesus Loves You!"

• An inexpensive kitchen sponge into small pieces with the saying "Soak up God's Love."

• A stick of gum with the saying "Choose [chews] Jesus" or "Jesus will Stick to You for Life!"

Have other ideas? I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment