Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Guest Bloggers Wanted!

Are you a Christian? Like to write? Then I'd love to see your guest blog post submissions for Christian Daily Blog!

While I can't pay - this is a work of love, not money - I can give you a link to your website or blog if you like. And you will, of course, receive credit for your post and maintain all rights.

If you're interested, read my statement of beliefs and then send me your submission. I look forward to sharing your Christian encouragement with others!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee!

    Thanks for offering such a wonderful, family-friendly and inspirational place for people to come and be refreshed.

    I'd love to contribute as a guest blogger. My Christian blog is called: sofachats.blogspot.com It is a conversational and poetic sound-off on Christian life that uses analogies to make many of my points.

    Many thanks and blessings!
    Valerie Bailey ;)

    ReplyDelete